INSPIG DATA PROCESSING
Processing services capturing 3D positioning with decimetric level accuracy.
Precise 3D maps with full feature coverage
Standard reports available in industry wide formats
Utilizing the iPOZ SM2™ delivers top industry results for highly accurate 3D positioning and orientation data collection.
Utilizing our iPOZ SM2 data processing process, continuous 3D positions within 1m are the norm, and can be brought to the decimetric level by request. Orientations are typically 0.1 degree or less. A powerful embedded recorder within the iPOZ SM2™ stores the high rate data for post-mission downloading and processing. Odometer and marker information is used to correct the inertial drifts with sophisticated algorithms implemented in the powerful data processing software.
INSPIG Data Processing is perfect for
Capturing Pipeline Pig Inspection anomaly data
Mapping pipelines onshore and offshore
Offshore Out of Straightness surveys (OOS)
+ POST-PROCESSED ORIENTATION ACCURACY
- 3D Orientation: <0.1 data-preserve-html-node="true" degree
- Solutions delivered typically at 1” or user defined intervals
+ POST-PROCESSED POSITIONAL ACCURACY
- Horizontal Position: <1m, data-preserve-html-node="true" better on request
- Vertical Position: <1m, data-preserve-html-node="true" better on request
- Recommended distance between AGM & Control Positions: <1 data-preserve-html-node="true" km,
- Marker Accuracy: <0.1m data-preserve-html-node="true"
After post-processing, continuous 3D positions within 1m are the norm, and can be brought to the decimetric level by request. Orientations are typically 0.1 degree or less.
To support the accuracy of the iPOZ SM2™, a control point is placed approximately every kilometer along the line to provide “ties”. Those tie points are precisely surveyed and often times occupied by a device called an Above Ground Marker (AGM) box, which gives exact timing information of pig passage in order to apply the tie position to correct the inertial error.