IPOZ shares insight into what drives their team culture.
Why do you go to work – and what drives you to do your best? At IPOZ, our team knows what we are working towards ➡ Empowering Positive Disruptive Change.
What does that mean to us?
Paying homage to the old adage “the only constant is change”, we believe that by actively recognizing and adapting we are able to drive impactful technology solutions that can revolutionize industry applications.
Our goal is to bring the industries which we support easily digestible solutions that improve efficiencies and reduce the overall spend. When we say, disruptive, we mean - change that is so direct on the process that the process must naturally evolve as there is a “more enhanced” way of performing the task.
IPOZ’s Joel Saxum - General Manager, believes, “It’s not about reinventing the wheel but rather challenging the status quo of how things are “usually done”. Investigating smarter ways to perform a common job. We work within a variety of different industry sectors which gives us a great birds eye view of the technology that’s evolving around the globe. Our team uses this approach to learn from neighboring industries, looking for commonalities that can be applied to other markets.”
By human design we are evolutionarily predisposed to resist change because of the risk associated with it – but despite this resistance to change, it is more important than ever. Organizations and people that don't jump on the “change bandwagon” are likely to lose their footing and stagnate, eventually dying out.
In the spirit of motivating positive change – here’s our top 6 quotes to inspire your inner chameleon.
1. The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking | Albert Einstein
2. When you're finished changing, you're finished | Benjamin Franklin
3. When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves | Victor Fankl
4. If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living | Gail Sheehy
5. If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude | Maya Angelou
6. Change almost never fails because it's too early. It almost always fails because it's too late | Seth Godin
And one final treat just for the fun: “Life is like underwear. Change is good.” | Unknown